Hunting Club Insurance and Lease Insurance
Your landowner wants you covered; we can satisfy your insurance needs.
OIG specializes in outdoor insurance and hunt clubs insurance, hunt lease insurance , deer lease insurance that landowners require. Our customers are exactly like you: hunters who want to hunt but are first required to buy insurance. Because of our specialization and years of experience in this industry, we have a tailored policy that protects you, your club, the members and the landowners -for less than you thought you needed to pay. When you’re ready to purchase insurance, or you just want to shop around to see how much OIG can save you, give us a call. We speak your language and can give you a free, no-obligation quote today.
Premiums Start at $285 if you lease less than 2620 acres.
No membership fees, no cost for landowner certificates.
Call OIG Now at: 1-888-683-7808 or complete the application and fax to us.
Hunt Club Insurance from Outdoor Insurance Group
Outdoor Insurance Group Program Highlights:
- Landowners can be Named Additional Insureds
- Club Members Named as Additional Insureds
- No Cross-suit Limitations
- Tree Stands and ATVs are Included
- $1,000.00 medical payment limits
- No Membership Fees
- No Landowner Certificate Fees
- Premiums start at $285 for up to 2620 acres.
Our Hunting Club and Lease program insures clubs and landowners for liability arising from leaseholders hunting, fishing and recreational activities. For landowner leases with multiple clubs, we may be able to provide a Master Policy that gives each club their own limit of liability. OIG will provide coverage through Hunt Clubs of America (HCA). HCA remains one of the most cost effective methods of providing coverage to your Hunt Club, its members and landowners.
The Master Insurance Policy is designed to cover the club’s recreational activities conducted on the land occupied by the hunting club.
- Named Insured’s: Your Hunt Club as a Member of The Hunt Lease Association of America, LLC.
- Additional Insured’s: Scheduled landowner who leases land to hunt clubs.
- Liability limits:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- $1,000 medical payments
- $100,000 fire legal liability
- No deductibles.
- Club members are shown by endorsement as Additional Insured’s. Coverage is provided for cross member liability. This is often referred to as “member to member” coverage.
- The policy covers hunting clubs and members for liability resulting from bodily injury or property damage to third parties (e.g. guests, adjoining landowners, bystanders, etc.) for which the club or member is legally liable, subject to policy exclusions.
- The use of ATVs and tree stands is not excluded under the policy.
- Since this policy names the hunting club as the Insured and the landowner as the Additional Insured, each receives a certificate of insurance. Landowner information must be included with the application.
Lands that are subleased or used for any commercial hunting activities are not eligible for coverage in the program.
Hunt Lease Association of America Insurance Program Summary
This is a Master Policy.
The Master Policy has an effective date of August 1, to August 1 of the following year. The effective date of your policy will be on August 1st or the day after the postmark date on the envelope containing your application and premium payment, if received after that date, and will be in effect until the following August 1, at which time it will expire unless renewed by you.
Premiums are 100% earned and there is no refund of premium if the policy is cancelled mid-term.
The material in this publication is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a representation of coverage that may exist in any particular situation under a policy issued by Philadelphia Insurance Company, Rated A+ (Superior). All conditions of coverage, terms and limitations are defined and provided for in the policy. Programs or products may not be available in all states and policy features may vary by state.
Notice: “This contract is delivered as surplus line coverage under the Non Admitted Insurance Act. The insurer issuing this contract is not licensed in Colorado but is an approved Non Admitted insurer. There is no protection under the provisions of the Colorado Guaranty Association Act.”
Contact us now for more information and to find out how to enroll in the Hunt Club of America Hunt Lease Liability Program.
When it comes to your insurance needs let our experience guide YOU to the right coverage. Our knowledge of the outdoors and our experience in the insurance industry gives us the unique ability to access multiple national insurance companies to design the right coverage at the right price specifically for your operation.
The Trusted Source for Outdoor Recreation Insurance
Contact us at 1-888-683-7808 for your insurance needs. You will be treated the way you treat your clients…with enthusiasm, respect and a desire to see them succeed. Contact us now by clicking here.