Snowmobile tour and rental outfits should be getting their businesses ready for the winter months ahead. Outdoor Insurance Group provides insurance plans for hundreds of these operations nationwide. And OIG is top in the field. As a leader, we offer some tips to help get your business ready for a busy season.
- Check all equipment for necessary repairs and replacement needs
- Restock essential supplies
- Clear outside of all trash, recyclables and clutter
- Update signage to be sure it’s clearly visible from the street, clean and easy to read, and properly represents your offerings
- Check to be sure your interior heating system is working and ready for cooler weather
- Organize files, paperwork and update client listings
- And finally, review your insurance policy with your OIG representative to be sure you’re covered for the new season! Check accuracy of additional insureds, certificate holders, property values, etc.
In addition to offering complete snowmobile business insurance strategies, Outdoor Insurance Group insures adventure outfits include hunting, fishing, surfing, paddle boarding, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking and canoeing, camping and ATV tours and more. All agents have personal experience in these sporting areas to get you the most out of your insurance policy with the most cost effective plan. Business owners looking to purchase, renew, or update an insurance plan are invited to call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808.