Outdoor Insurance Group (OIGcorp.com) lives up to its name and nationwide reputation for excellent service based on an extensive knowledge of adventure recreation special needs among all representatives. Outdoor recreation refers to leisure pursuits taking place in the outdoors, most often involving natural rural environments. Examples include backpacking, cycling, camping, canoeing, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, kayaking, surfing, paddle boarding, and ATV riding, and we insure them all. Because of the nature of these activities practiced in an outdoor setting, there is always an element of risk. But, there are many more benefits compared to risks, so there is little need for worry when engaging in these activities. Participants experience enjoyment, health benefits and team building among other plusses.
Professional experts who guide these activities will offer protection and protect their own businesses with outdoor insurance or adventure insurance. Outdoor activities require specialty insurance. And, we’re sure that OIG’s national client base would agree that there are many reasons why we’re the best choice. If you’re a guide or outdoor business, here are a few reasons why:
- OIG is one of the largest specialty insurance agencies providing risk management and insurance products exclusively to the outdoor recreation business.
- OIG provides insurance PRODUCTS AND SERVICES from coast to coast in all 50 states.
- OIG’s knowledge of the outdoors combined with our experience in the insurance industry gives us the unique ability to access multiple national insurance companies to design the RIGHT COVERAGE at the RIGHT PRICE.
- OIG is a proven agent providing insurance coverage and solutions for consulting foresters, RV parks and campgrounds, hunt clubs and leases, destination resorts, and many other outdoor-related business ventures.
- OIG can be CONTACTED 24/7. You will be treated the way you treat your clients…with enthusiasm, respect and a desire to see them succeed.
OIG is led by Glenn Sudol, an INSURANCE EXPERT in the specialized outdoor insurance industry. Guides looking to buy, renew, or update an insurance plan are invited to call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808.