Outdoor Insurance Group offers outdoor recreation insurance and outdoor adventure insurance to adventure outfits including hunting, fishing, surfing, paddle boarding, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking and canoeing, camping and ATV tours and more.
It’s that time of year when outdoor recreation businesses should begin gearing up for the warm weather and the influx of customers that fair weather will bring.
Take this opportunity to get your business ready for the busy season by following a few helpful tips:
- Clean up your outside area for a great first impression
- Make sure you have sufficient signage to be seen from the road
- Check to be sure that any buildings are fully functional with optimal power and water supply
- Check all equipment and plan purchases for anything new that’s needed
- Gear up for hiring experienced employees
- Plan your spring/summer budget according to your needs
- Invite last year’s customers to come back via email or mail if you have their addresses
- Do some marketing by joining the local Chamber of Commerce and advertise in local newspapers
Update your social media presence to stay ahead of the competition.
And be sure to check to see that you have the proper level of insurance by calling OIG for a free consultation at (888) 683-7808.
All agents at Outdoor Insurance Group have personal experience in outdoor sports and will help you get the most out of your insurance policy. Guides looking to purchase, renew, or update an outdoor adventure insurance or outdoor recreation insurance plan are invited to partner with us. We’ll give you optimal business coverage with the most cost effective plan.