Now that Fall is here you want to refresh your outdoor recreation business after a busy summer. Outdoor Insurance Group provides insurance plans for hundreds of recreation outfits nationwide. They are top in their field. Working with them, we’ve assembled a list of tips for helping you get ready for the Fall/Winter months ahead.
- Check all equipment for necessary repairs and replacement needs
- Restock essential supplies
- Clear outside of all trash, recyclables and clutter
- Update signage to be sure it’s clearly visible from the street, clean and easy to read, and properly represents your offerings
- Do some landscaping to clear out weeds and dead plants, and replace them with mums and ornamental grasses
- Check to be sure your heating system is working and ready for cooler weather
- Update social media Posts and calendars to change with the season
- Look for community-oriented events where you can promote your Fall activities
- Organize files, paperwork and update client listings
- And finally, review your insurance policy with your OIG representative to be sure you’re covered for the new season! Check accuracy of additional insureds, certificate holders, property values, etc.
Outdoor Insurance Group insured adventure outfits include hunting, fishing, surfing, paddle boarding, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking and canoeing, camping and ATV tours and more. All agents have personal experience in these sporting areas to get you the most out of your insurance policy with the most cost effective plan. Guides looking to purchase, renew, or update an insurance plan are invited to call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808.